In the event of an ocular emergency requiring medical attention, call us at (206)464-0472 ext. 5, or click here to request an urgent care appointment with an optometric physician at Broadway Vision Source. If you are unable to come to our office or are apprehensive about the pandemic, we encourage you to request a virtual (telehealth) evaluation to determine the best course of management.
A few urgent ocular conditions that should not be ignored and that we promptly manage and/or treat are:
- Abnormal pupils (sudden onset)
- Contact lens complications causing intense pain
- Double vision (sudden or intermittent, especially with headache)
- Distortion of vision in one or both eyes (sudden or gradual onset)
- Extreme light sensitivity (photophobia)
- Floaters (sudden onset)
- Loss of vision (sudden or gradual)
- Ocular intense ache or pain, especially involving one eye
- Ocular foreign body (external)
- Ocular inflammations
- Ocular infections
The welfare of your vision is utmost in the eye care services that we provide. If a referral to a specialist is indicated, we have an excellent referral network of specialists in and around the Puget Sound region to provide prompt, proficient, and professional care for you.