Michael K. Matsunami, O.D.
Dr. Matsunami received his Bachelor of Science degree from Pacific University and Doctorate of Optometry from the Pacific University College of Optometry
University of Washington’s Hall Health Center Vision Clinic 1982-88, contact lens instructor at Seattle Central Community College School of Opticianry 1987-89, Providence ElderPlace 2000-2002, and clinical investigator for contact lenses and contact lens solutions. Dr. Matsunami’s professional interests include ocular disease management (glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts), innovations in contact lenses, and new technologies in eye care.
Post-graduate Clinical Training and Certifications:
- Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents
- Oral Pharmaceutical Agents
- Vision Source Co-Administrator, Western Washington state
- President, Optometric Physicians of Washington (OPW)
- Board of Trustees, Optometric Physicians of Washington
- President, King County Optometric Society
Dr. Matsunami is an active member of the Optometric Physicians of Washington, American Optometric Association (AOA), and Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH). He regularly volunteers at of the Uplift NW Eye Clinic at the Millionairs Club Charity providing eye care to the needy and homeless.
Wednesday: 9:30am – 5:30pm