Michael K. Matsunami, O.D.
Dr. Matsunami received his Bachelor of Science degree from Pacific University, and Doctor of Optometry from Pacific University College of Optometry
- University of Washington, Hall Health Center Vision Clinic 1982-88
- Contact Lens Instructor at Seattle Central Community College, School of Opticianry 1987-89,
- Providence ElderPlace (elder eye care) 2000-2002
- Principal Clinical Investigator for contact lenses and contact lens solutions
Dr. Matsunami’s professional interests include ocular disease management (glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts), innovations in contact lenses, and new technologies in eye care.
- Vision Source Co-Administrator, NW Washington state
- President, Optometric Physicians of Washington (OPW)
- Board of Trustees, Optometric Physicians of Washington
- President, King County Optometric Society
Dr. Matsunami is an active member of the Optometric Physicians of Washington, American Optometric Association (AOA), and Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH). He regularly volunteers at of the Uplift NW Eye Clinic (formerly the Millionair Club Charity) providing eye care to the needy and homeless.
“After more than 40 years in practice, I have reduced my office hours to spend more time with family, and to continue building upon the strong ties that have been built with friends and colleagues in Seattle and abroad. I am pleased to pass the proverbial baton to doctors Ravuri and Srisatayasunton, each of whom I am impressed with in their proficiencies in optometric care, their keen insight in clinical technologies, and carrying on our legacy of providing trustworthy, personalized optometric care.” – Mike Matsunami, OD
Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm