Michael K. Matsunami, O.D.
Dr. Matsunami received his Bachelor of Science degree from Pacific University and Doctorate of Optometry from the Pacific University College of Optometry.
University of Washington’s Hall Health Center Vision Clinic 1982-88, Providence ElderPlace 2000-2002, contact lens instructor at Seattle Central Community College School of Opticianry 1987-89, and clinical investigator for contact lenses and contact lens solutions. Dr. Matsunami’s professional interests include ocular disease management (glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts), innovations in contact lenses, and new technologies in eye care.
- President, Optometric Physicians of Washington
- Vision Source co-administrator, north Puget Sound
Past leadership positions:
- Board member, Optometric Physicians of Washington
- Co-chair, OPW Strategic Planning
- Co-chair, OPW Public Relations
- President, King County Optometric Society
Dr. Matsunami is an active member of the American Optometric Association (AOA), and Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH). He is an InfantSee provider and volunteers at of the Millionaire Club Charity Eye Clinic, as well as YWCA of Seattle’s Eyecare for the Homeless, providing eye care to the needy and homeless.
Wednesday: 9:30am – 6:30pm