We are seeing patients under guidance according to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-24.2.
You will notice a few changes in our office during your visit. Click here for a video of the changes that we have incorporated.
- Our doors are now unlocked. However, we continue to limit the volume of people in the office with limited seating.
- All BVS team members have been fully vaccinated (current date: 4/7/21).
- We have reduced seating, and increased spacing of appointments between exams to reduce the total density of people to keep you and our BVS team as safe as possible.
- BVS team members will continue to wear ASTM level 3 face masks at all times, and have been thoroughly trained on proper face mask donning, doffing, and proper reuse of masks if necessary. Frequent and proper hand washing will continue.
- Thorough disinfection with products in accordance with EPA’s List N of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 continues to be performed on all touch points.
- Plexiglass barriers have been added to high volume areas.
- MERV13 filters are now being used in our office ventilation system per ASHRAE recommendations. Additionally, HEPA air purifiers have been added in all clinical rooms.
- You will be pre-screened by email 1-day prior to your eye examination appointment. We require you to wear a face mask or multilayered face covering at all times upon entry. If you do not have a face mask, we will supply you with one at no cost.
- All spectacle frames on display are sanitized with a Fusion-UV Germicidal Disinfection System between each use.