Updated October 3, 2022
We continue to require masks while in our office in accordance with the WA state Department of Health guidelines for Health Care Providers.
You will notice a few changes in our office during your visit:
- We require you to wear a face mask or multilayered face covering at all times upon entry. If you do not have a face mask, we will supply you with one at no cost.
- All BVS team members have been fully vaccinated, including booster(s).
- We continue to have reduced seating in order to limit congestion in waiting areas and rooms.
- BVS team members will continue to wear ASTM level 3 face masks at all times, and have been thoroughly trained on proper face mask donning, doffing, and proper reuse of masks if necessary. Frequent and proper hand washing will continue.
- Disinfection with products in accordance with EPA’s List N of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 continues to be performed on all touch points.
- MERV13 filters continue to be used in our office ventilation system according to ASHRAE recommendations.
- Additionally, air purifiers are placed in all clinical rooms.
- All spectacle frames on display will continue to be sanitized with a Fusion-UV Germicidal Disinfection System between each use.